Links with more information
- See the other DEB nodes in DEBnet.
- Roman Ashauer, formerly of the University of York and
currently with Syngenta, is also working on DEBtox and
GUTS issues (see www.ecotoxmodels.org).
Free tools that you cannot live without
- Need to get data points from a graph out of a
publication? Try out the free PlotReader at https://github.com/jornbr/plotreader/wiki.
It's free and it works like a charm.
the document preparation system for nerds. Windows users
find everything they need at miktex.org. In addition,
you can use TeXnicCenter to give you a user-friendly
environment, see www.texniccenter.org.
- Need information about a chemical such as structure,
molecular weight, hydrophobicity? Download
- Need to work on the same files from different
computers, or share documents with colleagues? Open a DropBox
account. Works perfectly for me. For more information
about this service, and its vulnerabilities, check out
- Need to fit GUTS models
and want to do it on-line in a simple manner? Check out
- Need to fit GUTS models and don't want to do it
on-line? Check out openGUTS.
- Of course, BYOM
from this website offers a free Matlab-based framework
for a wide range of model analyses.
- In the DEB
portal, you can also find Matlab-based software
for analyses with the standard DEB animal model and its
extensions. This includes the tools to create add-my-pet