- Author: Tjalling Jager (email: tjalling_at_debtox.info)
- Date: April 2017
- Web support: http://www.debtox.info/byom.php
Step-by-step walk through the code of the doseresp package. This walk through is made with the 'publish' option in Matlab, which might also be very convenient to keep track of your work (as a modeller's log book). This walk through consists of the following files:
- byom_doseresp.m: an example script for fitting a log-logistic curve to reproduction data (using a normal distribution for the residuals).
- byom_doseresp_surv.m: an example script for fitting a log-logistic curve to survival data (using the binomial distribution).
- simplefun.m: the actual model; based on the closed form of the cumulative log-logistic distribution.
- call_deri.m: calls derivatives.m to calculate the model output.
- pathdefine.m: a piece of code that searches for the engine directory, and adds it to the Matlab path. No need to make changes here, just make sure it is in every directory from which you run BYOM scripts.